Frequently asked questions
Where will we train?
- We can train anywhere you like: at home or in the park. I can also accompany you on longer runs, outdoor swims and in the hills and mountains of the Trossachs.
Can you train me and a friend?
- Of course! I am happy to work with 2 or more people, not only making it easier financially but also a fun and motivating experience for the group! Training with your partner or friends can help you take more ownership of your actions and push you beyond what you thought were your limits.
What if I have an injury or medical condition?
- First of all, call your doctor or physio who will advise you on exercises or activity levels. I am happy to work with physios to help you do their routines effectively and consistently!
- If you have just had a baby, wait until your doctor has given you the all clear and then we can work together gently to get you fit again.
I've never done much exercise before. Will it work for me?
- We all have to start somewhere and taking those first steps to a healthier, active life style will be so much easier than you think and you WILL feel amazing at the end of your first session.
Will you make me get up at 5am?
- The best thing about working out early is how smug you can feel afterwards! But I am able to work with you when it suits you, between 5am and 10pm every day.
How much will it cost?
- Initial consultation - free.
- One hour at home or outside - £40
- Book 6 sessions or more - 20% off